Position : DevOps Engineer – DevOps, AWS Cloud
Experience: 2 years to 5 years
Primary Skills: DevOps, AWS Cloud, Azure
Additional skill – AWS, Cloud Formation, Jenkins, Pipelines, Kubernetes, Integration, CDK, Python, Gitlab, EKS
• 2+ years of experience in designing and managing scalable infrastructure.
• Working knowledge of various services on AWS Cloud
• Ability to work with various AWS cloud services like load balancers, Route 53, EC2, RDS, CloudFront, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, IAM, Elastic Beanstalk etc
• Experience in Terraform, Cloud Formation and CDK.
• Knowledge of design and implement fully automated CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, CircleCI, code-build, code-pipeline, etc.
• Understanding critical concepts of DevOps and Agile Principles
• Working knowledge with AWS API Gateway and Lambda, and container orchestration (ECS, Fargate, EKS/Kubernetes or similar Container technologies)
• Excellent understanding of languages –Java, Python, Shell Scripting
• Experience in setting up and managing the Kafka Cluster and Zookeeper.
• Excellent skills in trouble shooting and performance monitoring of the Apps.
• Experience in deploying and managing security / cybersecurity products is desirable.
Roles & Responsibilities :
• Build infrastructure using IaC by leveraging Terraform/Cloud Formation/CDK working in an Agile environment.
• Implement CI/CD pipelines.
• Set up the Monitoring environment.
• Configure and Manage Databases – SQL Server, MySQL, NoSQL Databases
• Participate activities in DevOps solution, including the orchestration/automation of system configuration, security auditing, application deployment, application configuration, and cloud migration/management.
• Support developers with day-to-day development needs.